- Doing my hair before work in the downstairs bathroom and discovering all three of our hairbrushes were upstairs. Rather than walk all the way back upstairs I decided that the dogs brush would do just fine. And guess what, it totes did.
- Living off of Costco muffins for the past 2 months. Standing hurts, therefore cooking isn't happening. Also, Culver's has helped in this department. Also because of Culvers, muffins and donuts (hello emotional eater) I need to get better asap so I can start running off my emotional baggage.
- The amount of Dexter we've been watching. The seasons just get better and better.
- Celebrating Mother's Day even though we have absolutely no plans of making me a mother of anyone anytime soon. New dress, new shirt and Buffalo Wild Wings/Culvers for dinner. Happy Mother's Day to me.
- My new keyboard to accompany Chad. Our duets are the bomb.com
- Almond Joy oatmeal. Plain oatmeal made with coconut milk and then has chocolate chips and coconut stirred in afterwards. Dessert? Breakfast? Who cares. It's delicious.
- We've got another new girl at work. After one day it already seems so much more promising.
- Val and Bill's fam bam is on their way to our house *right now*. So excited!