|If you look real hard you can see little white blobs near the horizon line in the trees, perching herons! And one flying for good measure of course.|
- Getting pink eye from a patient at work. I didn't know she had pink eye though, would have been nice of her to fill me in seeing as how we were sharing protective eyewear for her laser treatments. Until she buys me another pair of contacts and some new mascara, no more treatments.
- Trying to drive down the road with pink eye. Immediately after I announced to Sarah on Facebook that I had no light sensitivity, bam!, all the sensitivities!!! I made it to work with my eyes only open half the time. True Utah driver over here.
- Working out in glasses. I don't know how people do it. Maybe it's because I am an overachiever when it comes to sweating but it is darn inconvieniant. Can't wipe my face, my glasses get wet or worse, they fog up. I was planning on the pool this week but I don't know if I have the courage to swim blind.
- Debi and Barry are here!!!!! Woot Woot!
- Going to the park for dinner and seeing all the ducks, swans, 6 herons, a crane and a peacock! Best park in town!
- A home teacher that brings you cupcakes.
- Homemade Zupa Tuscana soup. So much better than Olive Garden.
- Reps that know their way to your heart (and business), baked goods and m&m's.
- Homemade granola. Why is granola so expensive at the stores?
- Makings Awesome lists that consist almost only of food.