|Taking a sitting break in Vegas because walking/standing is hard.|
|Dad and I at Healthy Posture class|
- More Fruits and Veggies, less processed foods and LESS SUGAR!
- My Healthy Posture Class, 3 times a week.
- Home cooked meals, by Chad... lol, ok and me too occasionally.
- Trying new classes at my gym, once I've recovered from the Idaho car ride :)
- Lots of water and remembering to take my vitamins
- Learn 1 new song on the piano, really reaching for the stars here.
- Church starts at 9am this year, so much better than 1 o'clock.
- Stretch in the morning and eat breakfast.
- Travel and camp in all of the beautiful southwestern places that are so close to us.
This year is all about being the healthiest I can be. I'm trying to focus on all the things I can add into my life to make it healthier and not necessarily on all the things I'm trying to cut out, ahem, all the sugar. It's not about loosing weight or fitting into something but making permanent lifestyle changes so that I'm not dealing with a disability for a year ever again.
Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2015 :)
What are your resolutions this year?