Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Birthday Shenanigans

I turned the magical age of 30 a bit ago, it was a wonderful day. Chad spoiled me rotten, there were donuts for breakfast, presents brought to me at work during lunch and he let me make my current favorite cake, German Chocolate. Because I love making and eating cake. Especially when there's only 2 of us to eat it.


My work happened to spoil me as well, Café Rio for lunch followed by cake. It's always nice to celebrate while at work. I even got a few little presents from the girl who works with me. Yay!



After work Chad hurried me along to change and then we were off! We grabbed some Chinese takeout and headed out to the desert. He had set up a surprise picnic for me, and it was a surprise. I still was doing the crippled walk, staring at the ground trying not to trip , when all of a sudden I looked up and BAM magical picnic for 2! I kept talking about how I love this reservoir because I feel like it's a little enchanted forest, lots of tangled trees with a beautiful backdrop, and this time it really was my enchanted fairy tale forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment