Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sunday Dress

If I had a Christmas party to go to here's what you'd find me in! I would love to have a sparkly gold skirt, or green! Or a sparkly shirt, love me some sequins. But I don't. In fact as I was looking for something Christmasy I realized I don't have much green... or red.... I've got plenty of every other color but not a whole lot of Christmas going on. I'm pretty happy with what I ended up with though, a Christmas outfit all from my little ol' closet, no shopping required.





Dress: F21
Belt: F21
Tights: Thigh High Compression socks!
Shoes: Top Shop
Earrings: H&M
Linking up with ShannaThe Pleated Poppy and Alison

1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! Loving the green with a pop of red with those adorable shoes!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete