Instead of boring you with my pity party let's move on to something a little more fun...
Are you all so excited to hear about Brittany? She's psycho. For reals. I want to make a video of her. I'm
- Brittany knocking on our door every day. Every. Single. Freaking. Day. A couple days ago she knocked 3 times in an hour period. I ignored every knock.
- How Brittany knocks. She stands at our door and does this pathetic, quiet knock that lasts like 15 seconds. It may not sounds like a long time but try it. Seriously, right now, knock on your desk/table/counter/whatevs for 15 seconds without stopping. It's a long time people.
- Finally getting angry enough to go an answer Brittany's ridiculous knocks only to have her not be there! She gives us the 15 seconds to answer the door and if we don't come immediately she runs back into her apartment. Slamming her door every time.
- Jumping up so fast to answer the door the next time she knocked that I scared Rukia. When I answered she was bawling and crying all over herself. I lost my nerve. I couldn't tell her "no" flat out. I made up some lame lie instead about why I couldn't give her our Internet password.
- Jumping up off the couch to answer the door on Sunday, Sooooooo ready for Brittany. She knocked that morning before church, then woke us up while we were napping. No matter what this girl wanted the answer was no. I was fuming when I whipped open the door, only to find my sweet visiting teacher there with banana bread for us. I tried to recover but she looked confused at the crazy, angry lady answering the door.
- My Parents. They rock.
- Refusing to pay an extra $100 in rent when renewing our contract and they actually listened. $30 more is a much better compromise.
- They towed the raper van outside our house.
- Debi's Brownie Recipe.
- This Van we saw at the Grocery Store. You know you want it.
Anything Awkward or Awesome happen this week?