Thursday, November 13, 2014

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Rukia finishing off Chad's ice cream
Awkward:

  • Getting ice cream at our new favorite barn and having the girl who is helping us WINK at Chad when he picks his flavor. Unless your gonna give us some ice cream for free please keep your winking to yourself.
  • Swimming at my gym with the high school swim team. I have swam twice, for real, in the past, oh, 10 years. Nothing makes you feel as great about yourself as swimming next to a bunch of toned, talented high schoolers doing the butterfly stroke while you choke on water in the lane next to them.
  • Eating an entire tray of rice krispies with Chad in less than 24 hours. Good thing I swam.
  • Falling off the "step" thingy during my Chisl class. Clearly I don't have that kind of coordination. And no, it was not a graceful fall.
Awesome:

  • Made it through a Chisl class at my gym. I was happy I could stand up for an entire hour! And it really wasn't as bad as it sounds, of course when you expect everything to be a mixture of Insanity and P90X, nothing is that bad.
  • The hot tub at my gym. Or should I say hot tubs, there are a few scattered about and I just discovered another one this week. So nice after a swim.
  • Getting an offer to be on TV!!! Ok, it's a cable access program, and it is put on my healthy posture teacher. But let's focus on the fact that my healthy posture instructor thinks I have improved SO much that she wants me on TV talking about my experience with her! BOOM! And no, I won't be on it only because it's in the middle of the afternoon on a Wednesday and I've got to be able to pay rent. Also, me on video is frightening.
Hope your almost Friday is as warm and cozy as Penny's!

No comments:

Post a Comment