|Is there anything better than this? The answer is no.|
- When my back when out I was pulling out the foot part of our patient chairs. My back spasmed and all of a sudden I was on top of this lady's legs. Nothing better than an attempted crushing of a old, little, maybe 100 pound lady. Patient care at it's finest.
- Sobbing on the phone to the chiropractors receptionist. It was ridiculous. I'm sure they put a big star on my chart after that one.
- Even better than just melting down on the phone. I had called at work while the Dr. was at a nursing home for the afternoon, and a patient walked in on it. I just slid my chair back into the closet that's a file room and tried to collect myself. Pretty sure it didn't work.
- Bloody noses at work. Luckily I was able to get it under control before needing to interact with patients. The past week was a mess guys.
- First week of school meltdowns. Questioning your classes, your professors, your major, everything in your life. A trip to Kneaders helped until the crazy restarted the next morning. It's days like those where I am happy to be out of school.
- My smashed phone has been replaced. Thank you Chad and your student loans!
- Chad's spaghetti. I believe I've said that before, and I'll keep saying it because his spaghetti is delicious.
- Chad doing the dishes, laundry and cleaning while I lay around and do nothing.
- A quick fix for our car's wonky break lights that also fixed our cruise control.