Thursday, July 17, 2014

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Clearly I am a genius of sorts then.
Awesome:
  • Waking up to a thunder storm. Almost as good as falling asleep first thing to one.
  • The giant 2 lb container of homemade mac and cheese in our fridge
  • We finally have a dining room table! Granted it's a patio table but we've been hunching over our coffee table for dinner ever since we got to Utah, so this is a nice change.
  • Sleeping on the couch. So much better than the bed. So much lonelier though. Although Chad is sleeping on the other one across the room from me so I don't have to sleep by myself. 
  • New Scrubs! The new girl in our office clearly hasn't worked in the medical field before because she is less than thrilled about them, and I'm in the back dancing around singing "I feel pretty".

Awkward:

  • The weird blue mountain dew. Code Red? Amazing. It's forever associated with Kyle and Idaho for some reason. But beyond good memories it tastes delicious. Blue mountain dew? No thank you.
  • Finally getting a piano, ok keyboard, and not being able to sit up well enough to really play it right now.
  • Gaining over 10 pounds when I was on steroids the beginning of last month. Luckily it's gone now.
  • Feeling like I might die in 30% humidity. I lied, it's 37% today and it's disgusting. Granted it is around 105, so there's that.
I've thought everyday this week, starting with Tuesday, was Thursday. So I am thrilled it's actually Thursday and tomorrow is Friday and next week we have Pioneer Day on top of the Dr. being in Nevada for 2 days. Pioneer Day still seems like a silly holiday but if it means I get a day off work I'll take it. Thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment