Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy {5}

Happiness is....

having a stable job with employers who are willing to help me with medical problems.
having friends at an old job who are also willing to help with those stinking medical problems.
sleeping with a million strategically placed pillows.
gatorade.
a family who would do absolutely anything for me.
a pool, even if its tiny and filled with a million kids.
homemade dinners by Chad, he makes a killer steak, and French toast, and pico and most things.
phone calls to parents.
fruit salad with homemade whipped cream.
kind and generous doctors.
priesthood blessings.
short hair, somehow everyday is a good hair day now.
lots of dangly earrings.

Above all else happiness is knowing that my parents would do absolutely anything for me. Even though I'm almost 30 and feel like I should have my ish together, sometimes you just don't, sometimes you need help, sometimes you need your mom and dad to tell you that everything will be okay. I know that they would do absolutely anything for me and I love them so very much.

Not to gush even more about my awesome hubby but he has truly been my source of happiness during this. I know people are always saying that you shouldn't rely on others for your own happiness but I really have leaned on him the past few months. He is my rock. I know that he would do absolutely anything for me, because he has. I've already gone on and on about all he has done for me so I'll try not to do that again. It amazes me the amount of love and compassion he has for me. I know he's just as tired and frustrated as me but he never shows it, only love. I am grateful everyday to be married to him and beyond happy that I get to spend my life with him.

I may not be able to do much of what makes me happy right now but the people I have in my life are amazing and fill me with happiness and gratitude. Life never seems to go as planned but I am so happy that I have such wonderful people in my life to help me through the tough parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment