- Driving in the parking lot of the grocery store next to the store and watching a shopping cart with a baby in it roll out into the parking lot.... right in front of us. Luckily we were paying attention. The dad and sister both ran out after the poor baby. We just laughed and waved while the dad looked mortified. I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy watching awkward things happen to other people ;)
- Picking the size sticker off of one of Chad's shirts while we were out to dinner. He had worn and washed the shirt multiple times.
- Trying to figure out what the heck these weird fruits/vegetables were in our Bountiful Harvest baskets. I tested my mom and brother with pictures and we still were stumped. Finally my mom figured out they were black radishes after seeing them on an episode of Chopped! Thanks Chopped! Still doesn't help me figure out what to do with them though.
- Becoming addicted to Frasier on Netflix. Frasier? Yup.
- Watching a guy struggle to bike up a hill/mountain on the side of the road, smoking.
- The leaves are still green and it was 80 degrees yesterday. Eighty. I'm freaking out. While it's nice to not have to wear a snowsuit in October, I can't wrap my brain around the fact that today is November! We will be taking trip #2 to try to find Fall this weekend. Wish us luck!
- My husband bringing up a jar of peanut butter, the bag of chocolate chips and a spoon to bed. Mmmm.
- Chad showing up at the testing center to take a test and they told him they didn't have it! Huh?! While he'll eventually have to take it, it was a nice ending to a hectic day!
- Finding semi decent apple cider at WalMart.
- No Dr. toady or tomorrow!
- Sleeping in until noon on the weekends :)
- Hiding from Trick-or-Treaters and eating all the candy ourselves! While I may not be able to go trick-or-treating I can now go out and buy whatever candy I want and eat it all!!! Bah-ha-ha-ha!