Friday, June 8, 2012

Five Things Friday

1. Work was straight up crazy today. Dr. is on vacation for the next two weeks, computers were being installed, programs downloaded, and new patients again didn't know their addresses (yup, a grown adult woman and her 16 year old child didn't know their address and literally had to call their husband/father to get it).

2. My legs are crazy sore from running... 4 miles total this week. pansie

3. I need to incorporate yoga into my life for real! My lower back is all tweaky again and I'm hoping this will help my baby back get strong. When I can't bend over the littlest bit to spit after brushing my teeth I know it's time to do something about it!

4. Sesame oil smells. It will fill your whole house with it's awful smell and make you feel sick.

5. The Aliens movies are awesome. Why I have I never watched them before? We watched the second on Thursday, the new Prometheus movie this afternoon, and have the first one ready to go for tonight! Loving them! As a side note these movies are confirming my "I'm never having a baby" mindset.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment