Monday, July 23, 2012

My Phone Has Eyes

We have Camels at our Farmer Market/Craft Fair
Nutella Oatmeal with Shredded Coconut, mmm
The animals all watching a bug drown
Along my running route
The "cool" truck we rented to move the mattress
Is there anything better than homemade popcorn.... and some redbull... whatev.
Playing old school Aladdin for Sega Saturday morning.

Our sweet juicer



Both of us laying on the floor trying to recover after running 3 miles in 105 degrees. Not the best idea ever.

New Running Shoes

Sweaty Mess. Chad played tennis for 2 hours in the same 105 degree weather I went running in.

New sandals

People REFUSE to run/walk/bike on the sidewalk here. Biking I understand. Why this lady must run on the side of the road next to a sidewalk, and going with traffic is beyond me.

Totally worth taking up a parking space for.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having lots of fun. I can't wait to see pictures of all the craft projects you two have been working on!

    ReplyDelete