|I'm not gonna lie, I don't quite remember what's going on here. I do know that it's Black Friday and that we were laughing pretty hard.|
- Seeing a guy washing his car out in his driveway.... in the rain.
- Our reaction to opening a Tupperware container that was full of tuna fish.... and ridiculous amounts of black mold. "Don't touch it!!!", "Don't breathe it!!!". There we were trying to coerce it down the drain, barely touching the container and our shirts over our faces. Over react much?
- Our neighbors always have their bedroom window open and the fan going. Could be 15 degrees and the dead of night or sunny and 70 out. Doesn't matter. So I've taken to yelling at them as I go inside and see it open. Just general crazy lady ramblings directed at a window. Makes me feel better when in all reality it should make me feel more crazy.
- Watching a *slightly* drunk man attempt to cross the road in Vegas. One step forward, two steps back. Two steps forward. Pause. One step back. One more try.... and .... Nope. He shakes his head, decides it's too much and turns around the other way.
- Everyone in Vegas.
- Us in Vegas. Chad makes a pretty entertaining fake drunk.
- Hanging out with Tracy and Lincoln Tuesday night and all Wednesday!
- Godiva chocolates
- The deal we got on a hotel room.
- The bed at our hotel. So comfy. Funny how a queen size bed was perfectly fine when two cats and a dog didn't sneak into bed with us.
- Blackout curtains in said hotel room. Why don't I have these at home? Oh yeah, because then I really would never get up.
- We always take bets as we drive home from Vegas on what time we will make it into St. George. Chad was spot on
last nightthis morning. We were both pretty impressed.
- Our animal's over reaction to us getting home. What can I say, they are pretty attached.... and super needy... and they were pretty thirsty as well.
Have an Awesome Thursday!