Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dream Weaver

Chad has the best dreams. Seriously, whenever he tells me about the latest it always sounds like the plot of a movie. Mine, on the other hand, are usually a little less thrilling. More about me walking down the road. And then that's it. Chad's saving the word and taking out bad guys and I'm just trying to run.



That's right, I can not, ever, no matter what, run in any of my dreams. It's been like this since high school. It's not even that I'm trying to run away from anything (again, my dreams aren't that exciting) I'm just trying to run, and I can't. Instead I start to float. I'm floating around a couple feet off the ground, just bobbing around. And instead of being thrilled that I'm flying (!!!!) I'm just so annoyed that I can't run that I wake up.


Saturday morning I had these two dreams:

Chad's whole family was with us. Everyone was getting ready to go somewhere and everyone had left except Bill and I. So we jumped in the car and started driving into the mountains. Except the mountains were on fire and there were dinosaurs coming out of it. We tried to find everyone and escape at the same time but... the dinosaurs or fire get us because all of a sudden the dream starts over. Everything goes the same expect Bill and I try a different escape route each time and each time either the fire or dinosaurs get us.

After the dinosaur attack my mind decided to stick with two major themes. Mountains and death. Good stuff right? Chad and I are hiking on Angel's Landing and I keep falling. The first time I fall I just yell out. But then the dream starts repeating again and we are back hiking again and each new time I fall I'm yelling out phrases to Chad as I fall. "Here I go again....!!!!" or "Dang it all!!!!" Really touching last words.


So what does it all mean? What crazy dreams have you had lately?

1 comment:

  1. i have been having stress wedding dreams...that we are at the wedding, but don't have a dj, or a photographer, etc. i know why i'm having those. your dreams, though...i'm not sure. it sounds like some sort of stress, though!

    ReplyDelete