|Awesome: Matching sock slippers|
- The naked rocker we spotted driving to a nursing home this week. Shirtless with a cowboy hat and guitar he was rocking out hard in an abandoned lot.
- A nursing home patient asking if I was married, and getting super bummed about the fact that I was. As we were leaving he says to the doctor, "that's just too bad that she's married". But if I wasn't let me tell you....
- The mentally challenged group were in this morning at work. They use m&m's as a bribe to sit still. Which mean that our office now smells like feet and chocolate, chocolate covered feet. It's even worse than your imagining.
- Getting Friday off :)
- Spending the weekend with Ash and Pat in Montpelier!
- Running a new 6 mile route home instead of the 3.5!
- It's not even May yet and we are pretty tan. Take that Michigan!
- Chad convinced me to try the whole rock climbing thing on real rocks. It was pretty fun. Although don't ask me how high I actually climbed....