Monday, April 1, 2013

Pinspired: Sugar High

 
Mmmmm Easter, the best excuse to eat as much sugar as you possibly can.

Challenge Accepted.

We made this lovely Lemon Pull Apart Bread for breakfast. It's basically lemon monkey bread and it's basically delicious.

lemon-pull-aparts-recipe
creationsbykara.com
Later that afternoon I started to whip up some Strawberry Cake, then decided to practice the tiniest bit of self control and halved the recipe to make cupcakes instead. By the end I was licking the bowl - both batter and frosting :)

sweetapolita.com
Of course there was the required Cadbury mini eggs that Chad somehow doesn't like?! Which is a-ok in my book because the 2 bags I snatched up at the store are barely enough for me. There were also some brownie sundaes involved too.

So if your in the mood for some lemony and strawberry deliciousness check these two recipes out. They don't disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment