- Dances at BYU. Holy cow there was just so much to watch. First, the "chaperones" that looked like they were all of 12 years old wandering around with light wands waving them at people. Second the guy in the coonskin hat. He had some killer moves. He just danced around all by himself, at one point he stole some guys date to dance with and near the end of the night I'm pretty sure Chad found himself in a dance off with him. There was no beating Chad though, he was on fire.
- Speaking of fire... sitting down to use the potty only to have my bum catch on fire. Chad was nice enough to clean the toilets, just not nice enough to warn me he wasn't done. Sitting down in acid is no fun my friends, just in case you couldn't figure that one out on your own.
- Stopping at a garage sale where they were selling crappy pallet furniture that they made and then let a 2 year old paint. They were trying to sell this craptastic "furniture" for hundreds of dollars. Nope, I don't need a coffee table with a hidden door painted like the rainbow for $200, no thanks.
- Rukia getting so excited to be at the tiny little dog park by us that she pooed all over herself. We let her run around for a hot second but then were too embarrassed by Miss Poo Butt to stay there. Don't even ask about the car ride home.
- BYU dances
- Coupons for ice cream. Eating said ice cream for breakfast.
- An extra hour of sunshine! Now I don't feel like I need to go to bed at 8pm.
- Chad's been able to sleep in all week!
- It was 82 degrees yesterday. 82. While super awesome, I am starting to get nervous that I will die in the crazy heat this summer, for reals.