Thursday, September 12, 2013

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Channeling his inner Finn
Awkward:
  • A classy instrumental version of Flashdance on the radio this morning as a flood of mentally challenged people invaded my waiting room.
  • Getting bum tapped by my grandma's dopleganger at the nursing home.
  • Chad projectile vomiting after working out in the school's gym. Best part: he was wearing my shoes. I let you put those two things together to see how that ended on your own. 
  • Taking off my sandals to try on shoes at Target and watching a woman run them over. Her cart actually got stuck on them so she backed up her cart and rammed her cart over them as hard as she could. I wasn't even mad, it was just so ridiculous.
  • Trying to speak to someone who only speaks Spanish.... on the phone... and needing to give them directions. Awkward does not even begin to describe it.
Awesome:
  • So You Think You Can Dance. I loved every single one of the final four. Loved. Why did my parents not force me to become an amazing dancer!?!?!?
  • Breaking Bad. I will assume you are all watching and loving it.
  • Sleeping with the window open at night.
  • Chad gave Rukia a bath and now she feels like a soft teddy bear.
  • Chad and I getting twinner red shoes so we can match all the time.
  • Coconut Cashews from Costco. Yum-O.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO with you on SYTYCD!!! I am going to be an awesome contemporary dancer in my next life, you can bank on it!!!

    ReplyDelete