Friday, September 27, 2013

Sweaty Sweat Face

You know those super perky morning people who tell you all about how wonderful it is to wake up early, workout and eat something healthy to start off the day? Those people who apparently hate sleep and love leaving their warm bed, handsome hubby and snuggly kitty to go run/walk/workout instead?

Guess what? They are totes right.


Once I convince myself to get up, throw in my contacts and get dressed, I'm pretty good to go.

Granted I'm not out running miles upon miles, or breaking out the Insanity dvd's or anything, but an early morning walk is quickly becoming one of my favorite things. It's quiet, the pup is happy and the air is cool and crisp. I don't need to eat anything before hand, which I definitely would before a run or serious workout, but I've got time once I get home to grab something quick before work.

Crazy Eyes = Crazy Painful Yoga

It's amazing what waking up early, moving, and eating breakfast does for the rest of your day.

Hello, my name is Danielle and I'm slowly turning into an adult.

Who would have thought?


No comments:

Post a Comment