|quite the gem of a cat|
- Some guy knocking on our back door, standing in our patio area at 1:30am looking for "Paul". After Chad told him there was no Paul here the guy proceeded to keep talking, describing Paul and what he drives so that Chad could point him in the right direction. It's 1:30 freaking AM! I'll give you one guess who he was looking for.... yup, our druggie neighbors.
- Speaking of our awkward druggies, 2 detectives were next door, also looking for Paul.
- I don't want to give our neighbors a bad wrap. While they are clearly into some shady business, they still love Halloween. And between all their drug using and who knows what else, they still have time to decorate!
|Notice the pile of shoes by the bushes? Every single wack job of a neighbor we've had has had piles of shoes out by these bushes.|
- While the neighbors may be shady, and have super janky "friends", at least they are quiet! I love me some quiet neighbors.
- The cockroaches are finally gone. After a deep cleaning and some wonderful poison, we think we are finally in the clear. Hopefully there won't be any more surprises whenever I open the dishwasher.
- We rearranged our living room and finally have a layout that seems to use all of the space. It only took 1 1/2 years.
- We also finally bought a hose and adapter for our facet. Now instead of wrestling Rukia into our bathtub and showering her off, we can just hose her down. Much easier on her. Much easier on us.
- NOS on sale at Kroger for $1.
- Matching shoes :)