1. Stretchy pants are the bomb dot com. If you need a pair of leggings that aren't totally see through and fall apart after 5 wears check out Costco, Matty M brand. They are super comfy, really stretchy, thick, and have a wider waistband. I plan on living in my 2 pairs until it's 100° again.
2. The Walking Dead is back to fill the void that Breaking Bad left. We watched the season premiere while eating dinner this week.... not the best of combinations.
3. Penny has become infatuated with watching animal planet. She sits right in front of the tv and tries to paw at the birds and jackals. It's seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen. On top of that, she then tries to figure out where all the animals are hiding, behind the tv or underneath the tv table. She just wants to play with all the lions so bad. Maybe if she watches a show with bears she'll warm up to the idea of playing with Rukia.
4. We had three types of dessert bread in our house this week. Banana bread, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins, and Cranberry Orange bread. I love it when I can eat dessert all week long for breakfast!
5. Ash and Pat are here! We've got a full weekend of awesome ahead of us!