Thursday, October 10, 2013

"Have you ever shot a horse?"

You should all know that when I disappear from the blog it's usually because the nursing homes have taken over my life/brain.

Once a month the nursing homes high jack our schedule at work and it's all I can do to keep up with it. I don't know how you do it Ash.

funny mugatu gif i feel like i'm taking crazy pills cupofzup.com

In addition to chillin' with old people feet, that smell mostly like urine, we've also been chillin' with 2 sixteen year olds. They love Chad because he lets them play grand theft auto and takes them rock climbing. We love that we will exploit them in the future and use them as free dog sitters. Also, they introduced us to a new donut shop. If you bring me donuts we will be instant friends for life, done.


I should confess that the old man at the nursing home didn't actually ask the Dr. if he had shot a horse, although that's what my crazy brain heard. He really asked if he had shoe'd a horse. But my way is funnier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment