|I will always regret not getting this.|
- Waking up to find your dog puked all over the couch.
- Being taught how to tie a bow. Apparently a Kneader's bow is super duper special.
- The amount of dishes we let pile up over Thanksgiving. We may not have made a big dinner but we also didn't do dishes for the full 5 day break.
- The amount of bananas and yogurt that I eat... together. Both of which I decided I hated in high school. I can't remember the number of times I said that bananas would kill you. You live and you learn #turningintomyparents
- The amount of strength I have gained in my arms from climbing.
- Christmas music.
- Clumsy Ninja. It's basically a tamagotchi for your iphone and we love it a little too much.
- The drug dealing neighbors have officially moved out!!! (I have yet to meet/see our new neighbors and I am terrified of the possibilities.)
- Not driving in snow ;)