In no particular order we miss...
- Kaylie's crazy enthusiasm in wanting to answer every single question. She was always our best singer in sharing time!
- Gage always telling us how much he loves us, how we're the greatest and constantly giving us hugs. He was quite the self esteem booster :) Oh, and him occasionally asking if we had any gum.
- Gavin sitting back looking at all of us like we had literally lost our minds. He would make faces sometimes like he had walked into crazy town and needed to get out ASAP. After 2 years though he finally seemed to jump on board the crazy train with us!
- Brooke and her refusal to sit on an actual chair. The table was her seat... at least she was sitting! She was Chad's spell checker and would always organize the rest of the class to hide in the dark classroom and "scare" us as we came in each Sunday.
- Tyler was our newest addition and fit right in with us. He quickly became Chad's best friend and was always by his side.
- Joel was constantly drawing and is quite the artist. Much like Brooke he could NEVER sit still, although he could manage to stay "in" his chair. He would be upside down, backwards, hanging off, I think he was actually a Chinese contortionist!