Thursday, November 21, 2013

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Chad may have not learned the whole "wear shoes" lesson. Clearly his toe is feeling better.

 
Awkward:
  • An 85 year old man loved my scrub top so much he challenged me to dual over it. Specifically, a wrestling match.
  • A dad having his little boy pee outside.... our office building.... next to a 5 lane highway. We have public restrooms dad, and if you didn't think we did, there is a gas station right next to us, and an Arby's next to that. All kinds of options besides making you kid pee onto a highway with absolutely no tree/bush/rock cover.
  • The same man who wanted to wrestle me told me to "stay sweet" as he was leaving. Another woman kept going on and on about how pretty I was. All this made up for the old lady who called me an M*#%* F#$^&ing Son of a B*^#. Woah. Just Woah. What did I do to deserve the wrath of the Crazy Lady, I said hello.
 Awesome:
  • Rukia's haircut. We no longer have our big bear of a dog. She's been replaced by a skinny, little petite thing that has suddenly become very agile and very snuggly. I guess it's cold without that fur coat.
  • I climbed my first 5.9 last weekend and then climbed another one yesterday, twice. I know that you all have no idea what that means but I'm super proud of myself and can't wait to go climbing this weekend!
  • Candy Drawers. Restocked Candy Drawers.
  • Wearing leggings as pants and not caring at all about if I should or not. They are awesome, end of story.


No comments:

Post a Comment