1. I'm finally feeling better. After lots of McDonald's shakes, Benadryl, vitamin C, and SLEEP, I am finally over whatever hell of a cold I had. I am also back to staying up later than 8:30, which makes Chad happy.
2. What Not to Wear is on Netflix. It's only one season but it's a season I haven't seen and I am blowing through them and loving every minute. Also, who wants to take me shopping?
3. My toilet attacked me this morning. Aaaaand the downstairs toilet is having it's own set of problems as well. Yikes.
4. Chad finally found a Christmas sweater last night at TJMaxx. We've only been looking for one that was cute and affordable for two years now, no biggie. Now to find one for me...
5. It's hot cocoa season!!!! And since we are, season wise, a good month or two behind everyone else right now, it's also finally looking like Fall, apple cider season!!! Game plan for the weekend: Homemade Starbucks apple cider with as many donuts as we can find. Maybe an apple crisp as well, just for good measure.