|I'm not the only awkward one in this marriage.|
- Almost running over an ax in the road. Why is there an ax in the middle of a 5 lane highway? We pulled over and Chad moved it.... to the back seat of our car, so it can impale us if we get in an accident of course.
- Remember how I ranted and raved all about the horrible drivers here in good ol' St George? I'm starting to understand why, in drivers ed they don't actually drive, they pretend to drive using simulators. Yeah, cause that's the same thing... The doctor's daughter keeps failing the simulator because she's too afraid to drive over 4 mph.
- Patients wandering around the office. We have a fake tree blocking the doorway to our front office from the back office. Some crazy lady tried to squeeze past the tree to where I was THREE TIMES the other day. I told her she couldn't be back here and she looked so confused. Then she tried 2 more times. Seriously lady, take a hint. A big tree sized hint.
- Patients showing up on the wrong day crying about whatever crazy is going on in their life and me being like "well.... I guess we'll see you next Tuesday then...."
- My grandma's reaction every time she remembers that Chad and I are vegetarian. It's seriously the most offensive thing we could have done to her. Her face is priceless every time.
- CHRISTMAS!!! Duh...
- Getting your financial aid adjustment to finally go through since you make a whole heck of a lot less now.
- Eating your weight in Christmas cookies
- Heating Pads
- Instant Dry nail polish
- The Next Iron Chef
Any awkwardness over your holidays?