- Chad dropping me off so I could find a potty as soon as we got into Vegas,while he went and parked the car. While doing the potty dance waiting in line I got a few looks from the other women. Whatevs, I had to go! My favorite though, as I sat on the bench waiting for Chad was another couple our age that came busting through the doors. The guy points to the restrooms and the girl does a fist pump in the air and exclaims, "yes!" as she ran for the bathroom. It's always nice to have a partner in crime in your awkwardness, even if the other person doesn't know it.
- Turning on my side to fall asleep only to realize that the side of my entire right thigh is numb. Completely numb. 2 days later it's finally all gone. If this is a sign of a stroke or paralysis or something please let me know *cough*Ashley*cough*, otherwise I'm just going to ignore it and hope for the best, because that's always the best way to handle these things.
- Still not used to how warm it is here in January. I'm waiting for the ice storms and snow days, bundling up for the day in gloves and my winter coat. When I left work Tuesday it was 60 out. Don't really need a coat for that.
- The group next to us eating dinner at Las Vegas bought dessert for us. Super nice and unexpected! And the dessert was out of this world delicious.
- The Spicy Shrimp Scampi Fritta at Olive Garden. OMG, so good.
- Mail from people who aren't looking for my money.
- While the rest of the world posted pictures of the -234482389 degree weather they were having this week, it was a pleasant 60 degrees here. St. George for the win!
- Getting a pair of new shoes for our anniversary, Christmas, and birthday
- Using gift cards!
- Getting a reward check from Costco in the mail.