Awesome: How seriously we took racing through this giant inflatable course at trampoline land. Awkward: Accidentally putting Chad's watermark on this picture like it's something to be proud of.
- Going into a man's room at the nursing home and finding a wall full of deer antlers. On the other wall? A dozen calendars full of... boobs. Lots and lots of boobs. Bikini boobs, costume boobs and hunting boobs. It was an impressive collection.
- Trying to confirm a patient's appointment only to get a "message phone". Huh? The woman on the other end just kept saying, over and over, "this is a message phone". Yeah, I don't know what the heck that's suppose to mean. And I don't think anyone else does either.
- Having a random stranger wander into the nursing home, find the activities room we were working in and asking to be seen. Thinking he was a resident of the nursing home we took care of his feet. When we asked the facility for his insurance information they said they had no record of him being there, possibly he was there visiting someone. Creeper...
- Presidential Debates. I don't care who you support, it's awkward.
- Puff Pastry
- Chad taking care of me when my wisdom tooth was yanked out. He was awesome. He made me stay on the couch, waited on me hand and foot, and "made" me take naps. Love him.
- TCBY yogurt is sold in grocery stores. Why did I only just find out about this?
- Sleeping with the windows open and having it be just cold enough to have to snuggle all night to keep warm. It doesn't help with the getting out of bed in the morning though.
- Speaking of colder weather, it's getting cold enough outside to start killing off the cockroaches. Leaving our house in the morning we'll often find a few roaches dead, unable to make it through the night. Woot!
- Ash and Pat are coming to visit tonight! Super excited to hang out with them!