|Remember how I said there were no pictures of me during the whole wisdom tooth removal thing? Yeah, apparently I lied. So many awkward things going on in this one photo. Your Welcome.|
- Eating too many cold, fried, popcorn shrimp from WalMart and getting an upset stomach (uh, duh). Which led me to unbutton my pants on the drive home from our picnic, which led to me standing outside our car to get gas with my pants practically falling off my butt. Classy. Luckily it didn't take me that long to figure out what was going on. Chad on the other hand, knew immediately what was happening and just watched it unfold.
- Chad drinking too much water and eating too much before his Mountain Biking class. He's a workout puker... so... there was this whole projectile vomiting episode during class. Nice impression on the first day.
- I brought workout clothes to work so I could run home while Chad was in class (Luckily Chad got out early and picked me up a half a mile into it!) After being home for hours and finally changing into something other than workout pants (are pink sweat shorts really any better?) I found a sock in my pants behind my thigh. Ugh. How did I not feel a bunched up sock stuck behind my leg?!
- Driving around our apartment complex with a giant bowl full of water, our car getting pelted with water balloons and our window down screaming "don't hit me in the face!". Just in case you missed it, we are knocking on the door of a pranking war with 3 teenage boys. Where are Will and Jared when you need them?!
- Asn and Pat spending the night with us last week! We had mexican food and ice cream and Ash and I fell asleep on the floor while we watched Adventure Time.
- Banana shakes. We went there with Nikki and Matt and I got a cookies and cream shake, Chad got snickers, and Matt got banana. Gross. Why in the world would you get banana when candy and cookies are available? Turns out, the banana shake was better than both of ours. And now I'm addicted. Thanks Matt.
- I mailed in my request for an absentee balott. I figured Michigan could use my vote more than Utah. And it seemed like too much work to register here because I'm crazy lazy. But the first reason sounds so much better, so I'll stick with that.
How's your week?