Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Phone has Eyes


Guess what? I put on my big girl pants and acted like a responsible adult again this weekend. Well, most of the weekend. Ok, when I wasn't staying up all Friday night, watching movies, eating pizza, skipping church, and snacking on junk.... I was being a responsible adult.

The house is once again clean peeps! Three loads of laundry done, and put away (which is the real kicker) dishes done, and floors swept, mopped and vacuumed. Dinners have been prepped. Beans made, veggie burgers assembled and froze, mac and cheese readied, banana bread baked. Lunch and Dinner was made last night. Gasp! That's right, we didn't have ice cream or cereal for Sunday night dinner! Mostly because we don't have cereal and I ate all the ice cream last week due to the whole wisdom tooth thing. I also used that as an excuse to wear my pink sweat shorts and ratty t-shirts all weekend, ok all week after work too. Chad's one lucky guy.













5 comments:

  1. Your pets are so cute! I skipped church too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of dressing is that? looks really good!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's homemade Cafe Rio Tomatillo Dressing. I got a few purple tomatillos from my manager at work so I got a crazy color dressing! It's super easy and crazy good:

      1c sour cream, 1 envelope ranch dressing, 1/2 envelope fiesta ranch dressing (I left this out, whoops, it is still delish), 6 tomatillos, 1 clove garlic, 1/4 c fresh cilantro, and juice of 2 limes. Just blend it all up!

      Delete