|Rukia on our "run". It was a little hot and we were a little tired.|
- Trying to figure out what we were going to do when we ran out of gas in the middle of the desert in Utah. Luckily we didn't have to walk 20 miles or call Ash and Pat to come rescue us. Geesh. Thanks for leaving out those 2 vital gas stations google maps.
- Ashley wondering who the man was who was chatting with me and Chad in the gas station. Someone from church? Ha, no. Work? No. School? Nope. We are just BFF's with people who work at our beloved Maverick.
- Feeling a tug on the leash as Rukia and I were running in the ridiculous heat. So I slow down and turn around to see her sitting in the middle of the sidewalk. And as soon as I stopped to laugh at her she ran over to the grass and flopped over and laid down. Then rolled on to her back. I think she was done. I know I was. We walked the rest of the way :)
- Our A/C keeps stopping. To be more specific, the fan keeps stopping while the A/C unit keeps running and our house stays 90. Slightly too hot for me.... especially in May. The maintenance guy has been over twice and the fan is always running like a freaking champ when he gets here. Uncomfortable....
- Ash and Pat following us down after our Idaho vacation to spend the week with us.
- Parmesan potato chips from Kneaders.
- The sweet new air mattress that Ash and Pat let us use when we slept at their house. It's heaven and absolutely nothing like an air mattress.
- Speaking of awesome mattresses we got to sleep on the best mattress at the Grandparents house. In the chilly basement with a thousand blankets. The Best.
- Giant bonfires in the gorge.