- Having a dementia patient point out that your putting their shoes on the wrong feet.
- My toes going numb while rock climbing (Sunday) and having them stay numb until today.
- Starting Pandora on my phone while out running and accidently throwing it on the ground and shattering the screen. Usually I have a dog in one hand and my keys and phone in another and can manage just fine. That night I literally just had my phone that was going in the sock around my arm. Yes, I said sock. It was apparently too much to handle. Good thing I have an upgrade next month.
- Wearing a sock around my arm to hold my phone while I run. I don't have a case so Chad saw something online where you cut off the toes of your sock and then put it around your arm, put your phone/iPod/whatevs next and then fold the sock up over it. Works like a charm.
- The new Star Trek movie.
- 3 day weekends
- Sleeping in way too late on weekends
- Foam rolling, it's magical.
- Sno cones. Sno cones will forever be on the awesome list until summer is over and they tear them away from us.