Friday, May 10, 2013

Is it over yet?

animals being jerks gifs baby goat The 30 Best Animals Being Jerks GIFs
 

What the junk week? Why have you got to be so awful. Hopefully the end of the week will bring an end to the suckiness.

Just in case you need some cheering up I thought I share a little of what Chad and I enjoyed last night after the urgent care. If jerky animals don't cheer you up I don't know what will. BTW I now want a baby goat more than ever. Hi-larious.

animals being jerks gifs cat slap The 30 Best Animals Being Jerks GIFs


iboQHnPDcrQ12v The 30 Best Animals Being Jerks GIFs


animals being jerks gifs dog slap The 30 Best Animals Being Jerks GIFs
 

animals being dicks gifs cat slap The 25 Funniest GIFs Of Animals Being Jerks
 
animals being dicks gifs cat deer The 25 Funniest GIFs Of Animals Being Jerks

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I can't see any of your pictures. :( But hopefully next week will be a huge improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope life isn't kicking you in the pants anymore. I went to an animal sanctuary once. The goats were hilarious. I've wanted one ever since. For some reason husband man doesn't like that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinking hilarious! I have seen the goat one recently and was like, "what the heck is wrong with that goat?!" All while laughing of course, cause it's so funny!

    ReplyDelete